February 9, 2016
What & Who are Weathertex?
Weathertex is a manufacturer of natural Australian hardwood Weatherboards and Architectural Panels.
100% Australian owned & manufactured, Weathertex uses certified state forest or private hardwoods from controlled sources. The logs are then chipped, pulped and pressed with 3% natural wax to make Australian timber products that are natural & perfect.
Why Choose Weathertex?
- Low maintenance - on average, repainting is required every 15 years.
- Value for money - lightweight product, single person installation.
- Australian made & owned - proudly made in Newcastle, NSW.
- Carbon Storage - better than zero carbon footprint.
- Easy to install - only standard carpenter’s tools are required.
- Warranty - will not rot, split or crack for 25 years.
- Longevity - natural Australian timber, made to last.
- Safe - can be sawn or cut indoors.
- Quicker to install - direct fix to frame.
Weathertex Product Range
- Selflok Weatherboards
- Primelok Weatherboards
- Rubix Panel
- ExteriorBoard / High ImpactBoard