November 20, 2018
After 10 ½ years, our lease at 25 Quarry Road, Stapylton has come to an end providing
us with an exciting opportunity to re-evaluate the structure of 5 Star Timbers and how
we best progress into the future.
After much consultation with you our customers, suppliers and staff, we have come to
the decision that combining our greatest assets of our people, production capability,
sales and service into a one stop operation at Ewing Road, Woodridge, is the smartest
choice to make.
What benefits you can expect from this change?
FASTER – MORE EFFICIENT – VALUE ADDING
On site capabilities that will eliminate delays formally experienced when processing
- Dressing (D.A.R & D.P.R);
- Docking (Optimised Docking);
- Ripping / Resizing;
- Pre-Oiling (Decking / Screening / Cladding etc).
BIGGER – BETTER – MORE!
- Increased stock holdings for faster turn arounds;
- Better storage facilities with the construction of a new 170m2 undercover area;
- Bigger range of products, adding more lines at one BIG location;
- More staff, less waiting time and faster quotations.
PEOPLE – PRODUCT – PRICE
- Increased customer representation on and off site;
- More efficient delivery service;
- Additional on-site parking as we add a further 8 carparks.
- Brand new deck to host our FREE weekly BBQ Brekkie – Put your onions where you want ;-)
Renovations at Woodridge are well underway. Drop in to see what's going on.
We will be trading as normal at Stapylton until the 30th November 2018.
After this date, all orders and deliveries will be processed and dispatched from our
The official, final closure date of the Stapylton yard will be 21st December, 2018 to allow
for the smooth transition of staff, stock and machinery.
On behalf of the directors and staff at 5 Star Timbers, we sincerely thank you for supporting
our independent, family owned business for the past 10 ½ years and trust that the investment
we have decided to make into the Woodridge site shows our commitment to the long term
goals and future growth of 5 Star Timbers.